Please note that Saturday, June 11, 2016 is the Grand Floral Parade. The parade will begin at the Rose Quarter and finish near Providence Park (Dispand area at Lincoln High School). Hence, there will be a few streets closed in the Oregon Reproductive Medicine neighborhood.
Please see the street closures below with a map below:
- The formation area around the Rose Quarter closes at 6:00 a.m. The parade route closes at 7:00 a.m. on the east side and 8:00 a.m. on the west side. Freeway exits around the Rose Quarter close at 7:00 a.m.
- In addition to the parade route the following streets are closed:
NE 1st from Holladay to MLK Jr Blvd
NE Interstate from Occidental to Broadway
Burnside Bridge from MLK Jr Blvd to SW 2nd Ave
- The disband area around Lincoln High School closes at 10:00 a.m.
The following streets are closed:
SW 14th to 18th
SW Salmon to Burnside
- The I-5 Southbound freeway off-ramp (Exit 302A) stays open the longest. If you are traveling Northbound on I-5, take I-405 North, go over the Fremont Bridge, and go South on I-5 to exit at the Rose Quarter.
- Broadway is open for Westbound traffic until 9:45 a.m. We recommend you use the Freemont Bridge for Eastbound traffic.
- Access to the Rose Quarter Garages closes at 8:00 a.m.
- The following streets observe alternate routes: SW 2nd Ave Northbound lanes and SW 3rd Ave Southbound lanes open to Tri-Met.